- 3/8/17 Updated Janet hat information; ribbon is cream.
- 1/14/17 Updated Brad's boutonniere; closeup photos show 4 fronds, so I think it's 3-4. Asparagus fern looks closest to me.
- 11/7/16 Noted that while Kazelle's boas are lovely, they don't come with tassels (or mine didn't, anyway).
- 10/2/16 Noted,after careful observation, that the roses in Janet's bouquet appear to be dark pink and light pink, not pink and white. Moved bouquet image to main page; noted ribbon ends are slant-cut. Added additional detail on the floorshow boas, noting more info is available on the boas photo page.
- 9/5/16 Added additional detail on Brad's rain jacket (search for "car coat" or "golf jacket"); reorganized the Brad blue robe to make it more obvious it isn't worn during Bedroom Scene. Suggested stashing glasses in the robe when they're removed at dinner. Updated the links with Hannah Cunningham's "From Rags to Rocky" costumer site and Mina's list of other costumers; went through the Beatle boots sources. Added "As If By Magic" to the UK costumer listing.
- 5/7/16 Updated suppliers, prices and links in the Links shoe section (inflation), including Beatle Boots (new good UK eBay supplier!); updated some fabric stores that gave up on online sales and fixed the stocking links, which have moved around again.
- 4/2/16 More tightening on the makeup page. Added glue-stick suggestion for Columbia brows; noted that Eddie lipstick scars look stupid.
- 4/1/16 Tightened the language on the Makeup page. Boy I talk a lot.
- 9/20/15 Boxing Classics confirms that yes, you can special order the light soles and white laces.
- 9/19/15 Boxing Classics is back on-line! Updated their information on the Links page, and added a thank you to Dave Hollinsworth for telling me. Updated the Gloves section with more information on band sites - Band Shoppe sells black vinyl gauntlets (think space gloves!) and some band shops sell "sequin mitts" instead of "sequin gauntlets," so take note for your Google searches. Updated prices for Limoges name necklaces - damn, gold has gone up a lot.
- 6/23/15 Uploaded an old photo of Janet's pink dress to the main page, displayed at an early Rocky Horror convention. Thanks to Megan Tabor for the image. Added some photos of the pink dress to the Janet details page, with some minor notes (trim runs as if sewn onto princess seams; belt buckle is narrower than the belt, placement of the top button - hey, I told you it was minor.) Minor fixes to Tranny page; noted Imogen's vest buttons and scarf are black; renamed her "white" rhinestone jewelry to "clear"; fixed spacing and typo. Fixed the Limoges name necklace link on the Links page; it's a sublink now, which means hopefully name necklaces are here to stay.
- 4/30/15 Bought seamed fishnet stockings - DAMN, they are getting hard to find. Updated links page. Noted that Dreamgirls backseam fishnet pantyhose have that crappy-looking fake seam. The last pair of Leg Avenue I bought looked OK; maybe they're doing real seams again?
- 4/13/15 Noted that if you want a Janet hat, pretty much you're gonna have to buy vintage.
- 4/12/15 Updated the Links page; Feeling USA no longer appears to carry backseamed fishnets. They do, however, have 6-strap garterbelts.
- 3/15/15 Many minor updates to date have been tightening language and fixing broken links as I work on rockyhorrorcostumelist.com . Today updated Act One Costumes' link; it's been 10 years and their stock and URL have changed.
- 5/31/14 Updated some minor details on the Transylvanian page (details on jewelry, eyeshadow, etc.). Minor updates to the Eddie page (Iron Cross ring is gold-tone; scarf is woven, not satin). Fixed confusing wording about Crim's ascot on the Crim page. Fixed reference to a zipper on the bustier (oops!) on the Columbia details page (they're hooks and eyes) and noted that top and bottom of the bustier are lined with black fabric/bias tape.
- 12/25/13 Updated the Links page; Barry's Bike Badges is no more, so joining the 59 Club by credit card is no longer possible. Updated some of the sequin fabric websites and noted that sequin fabric is getting easier again (thank heavens). On the QA page, updated some text from the early Internet days (Sal no longer maintains a list of costumers, for example) and noted that foil dot material will gum up your needle. Added the suggested option of serging chiffon to prevent it from running (not elegant, but it works). Noted that coupons for fabric/craft stores can be found on-line or using a smart phone; suggested using a smart phone to carry reference photos. Noted that Elmer's glue is handy for gluing feathers.
- 11/13/13 Updated the Crim page for the first time in more than a decade, adding information on his hairstyle, a comment on the length of his ascot, and updating the details on the binding of THE DENTON AFFAIR - at least the corners are bound in dark green, and the whole book might be green. Funny to find that out after all these years. Added Shawn Hall, who pointed this out, to the Thank You list; also added Christopher Ambler and DeadBetty for reference grabs. Updated the makeup page, adding gel eyeliner and my experience with eyeliner pens; updated eyeliner application suggestions; added tapioca starch as a powder option (didn't like it) and noted that overpowdering can make you look older. Updated keywords for better search engine results. Updated my personal makeup preferences, adding lipstick, updating the eyeshadow colors for Magenta (Fig looked great on MAC's old website; it looks awful in person and on their new one) and updating product information for eyepencils and foundations.
- 10/26/13 Updated the Tranny listing; removed any references to the bolts on the Tranny armbands being silver. Added Christopher Biggins and Hugh Cecil; noted that Peggy Ledger may have switched shirts for lab scene (!) and did other minor Tranny costume updates. It appears the women wear tailcoats and then men do not.
- 10/21/13 Updated details on Tony Milner, much to my surprise.
- 10/20/13 Added "Rocky Horror Makeup by Sofia Green" to the links page and added a note on the Makeup page. I'm not endorsing her color choices, but from what I've seen on the characters I know best, they look pretty good - and if you disagree, she can provide alternates. Removed dead links. Added a link to the Sweet Transvestites' page on the Transylvanians and added Tony Milner (I had to - he's wearing the same hat as Frank). Cleaned up links on the Links page.
- 9/5/13 Incredibly minor update - updated Dawn Marie's name on the Thank You page.
- 9/4/13 Updated the note about Larry's sequin fabric. I think it's weird, but apparently (at least according to Mina, who I trust) that's just the thing since it means that there aren't any seams. Good thing I am not in the bustier business.
- 9/2/13 Updated the "Coming Soon" page; I've decided that at some point yes, I am going to do a Shock Treatment costume page and no, probably not gonna do a Frank badges image map. If you'd like to help with either project, please let me know. Uploaded the first of the North American Tour costumes at http://www.rockyhorrorcostumelist.info/northamtourcostumes.html; still need to post Magenta's chiffon Toucha robe (it fastens with snaps and a hook and eye!) and the very battered tour apron (with velcro on the straps). Added a note to the index that Larry's sequin fabric doesn't come with ; I was a bit surprised when I first handled some...
- 5/27/13 After a very helpful email from the folks at http://www.leatherhidestore.com, gave the Links Page a very thorough going-over. I'm not sure that Rocky folks are looking for what they have, but they're very nice people.
- 3/15/13 Noted that soaking a cane-handled feather duster in water occasionally is helpful (keeps it from splitting). Noted that as far as I can tell Magenta's duster has a red/green spiral-decorated handle - ???! Noted that her dress is likely synthetic with natural fiber (blend?) cuffs/collar; added some notes on finding mops. Clarified that the spacesuit pin definitely has a flat surface.
- 3/3/13 Updated the Milbro information very slightly on the Eddie page and Links page, noting that in the UK slingshots are "catapults." Best found on eBay, but added a replica site for the impatient who'd rather pay more money for a replica than hunt for an original...the hunt's half the fun, folks!
- 1/1/13 Noted that coque feather items can be found in the floral department at local fabric stores.
- 11/4/12 Noted on the Links page that Mina is no longer taking commissions.
- 10/27/12 Updated the Beatle Boots listing on the Links page; they just keep getting more expensive. Also fixed the Playtex Gloves link - looks like they're no longer selling the gloves on-line there.
- 10/2/12 Added Deadly Sting to the listing of wig sources. Updated the Riff wig source (dead link) and revised the Outfitters and My Favorite Obsession listing with minor details on my personal experiences there. Replaced ostrich.com with Fancy Feather (ostrich.com has closed).
- 9/26/12 Added a note to the links page that Music Legs has changed the seam on their backseam stockings, so I no longer recommend them. Updated the Personal Recommendations makeup page with the continuing saga of gel eyeliner.
- 8/25/12 Added content to and organized the foundation section of my personal makeup recommendations. Realized the recommendations were getting huge and moved them to their own page. Noted that Feeling USA now has a $50 minimum for free shipping.
- 8/20/12 After yet another sad experience with a Magenta wig, updated the wig section of the Magenta details page. Updated the wig section with information on hairnets, wig boxes, and wig caps while I was at it.
- 7/7/12Added which movie magazines Magenta and Columbia are reading. Thanks, Mina!
- 7/4/12 Uploaded photos of the Kings Road boa. After watching the Blu-Ray, I can confirm this wasn't Columbia's boa in the film. It might have been Rocky's; it might not. In any case it's a Sue Blane boa and now you can look at it. Also added a bunch more Belasco shoe photos, and posted the Roxy surgery gown photos.
- 7/3/12 Noted on the index page that I've acquired some Roxy costumes and a Kings Road boa (from the original play, 1976/1977).
- 6/17/12 Updated the makeup section on clown white - yes, it's possible to use it to do good Rocky makeup. No, most people don't. Added a little more information for performers of color; added some brief recommendations on tools. Noted that yes, there are character makeup tutorials on YouTube.
- 5/31/12 Updated the Rocky page, removing references to blue rhinestones in the R. The Myrtle Beach shorts include violet rhinestones, and it's likely that the blink-and-miss-it shot on-screen is violet instead of blue. Fixed some typos and repetitions on the Eddie Props and Details page.
- 5/23/12 Updated the links page: Boxing Classics' website is gone, but you can still call and order the boots by phone.
- 4/7/12 Updated the links page. Gave up on keeping up with the tap shoe sites; listed model numbers and sites instead of changing all the links AGAIN. Updated pricing and availability for wrestling trunks. Added direct links to Cosmo's image pages, including the high-res Blu-Ray page. Noted that Brad's rain-scene shirt is blue on blue, not white with blue stripes
- 3/16/12 Updated my bio; Crazed ran through 2006 (how did I mess that up? I was there!) and noted that I now perform with only one cast. Updated other Rocky sites I work on and added photos in costume; it seems only fair. Updated costumes I've bought (bought a spacesuit last fall) and noted that I also play Trixie, since I found myself playing her regularly again for the first time since 1992.
Updated the index page to include Blu-Ray information and with updated ordering information for the Mick Rock Rocky Horror book.
- 1/23/12 On the Links page in the Tailors section, added Kazelle's boa site, and noted that Ashford Wyrd is on hiatus again. Recommended rhpscostumes on LiveJournal for people seeking costumers.
- 1/7/12 On the Tips and Tricks page, did miscellaneous grammar fixes. Noted the Pledge is helpful for polishing patent leather; added information on pressing cloths; revised my text on
On the Links page, added a Cosplay site. Will have to look more thoroughly into cosplay resources - some of these people do amazing work! And they're looking amazing imitating idealized cartoon drawings with blue hair; at least we're trying to look like real people. Noted some cases where FrayBlock is preferable to Stop Fraying. Added a seam ripper to the list of recommended tools. Inserted a plea for ironing. Added the correct terminology for Columbia's front short pockets to the Columbia Props and Details page - they're "pork chop".
- 11/2/11 On the makeup page, noted that I'm becoming taken with gel eye liner.
- 8/31/11 On the Frank page, noted that yes, I *have* seen people use white heel covers. Two, so far. On the links page, added information on the "Miss Me Faris" platform sandal, which is a fabulous-looking Frank shoe if you don't need it bigger than a woman's 10.
- 7/17/11 On the Makeup page, noted that Kryolan sells an eyebrow kit which contains spirit gum, wax and sealer.
- 7/9/11 Noted that Ben Nye eyeliner is nearly impossible to find. Revised Frank's blush to orangeish brown; there really isn't any pink in it. Added some additional MAC colors for Magenta eyeshadow; hope they don't discontinue them too...
- 6/24/11 Added the Ben Nye Neutralizer Creme Crayon ot the personal recommendations. I reach for it every time I do my makeup.
- 6/21/11 On the Rocky page, noted that a friend of mine made boxing boots using a pair of hightops for a pattern and using footie pajama material for the soles. Impressive. Removed the Belasco costumes from the "Coming Up" page; they're up. Removed Tranny costumes from the "Not coming up" section - a bunch are up now. Fixed some typos on the Q&A page; noted a few more items one can buy at craft stores (enamel paints; single Sharpie markers). Noted that patent leather spray polish is commercially available (haven't tried it). Noted on the Brad page that brown loafers are high tongue, no buckles/hardware.
- 6/17/11 Updated links to Anderson Modern tartan lap blankets on the Links page. Scottish Lion has reorganized and Great Scot is no more. Fixed wig FAQ link. Added a UK source in addition to the importers. Added information on Dr. Scott's wheelchair to the Dr. Scott page. Touched up the Wigs section with more wig care tips, including what to look for in a wig.
- 6/14/11 Updated makeup preferences on the makeup page; I finally found a mascara I like (L'Oreal Voluminous). Noted that I now use liquid foundation (getting older) and prefer a powder for shimmer highlights instead of a cream. Added a new Wig and Hair page for some tips I've picked up over the years.
- 6/4/11 Updated listing for Farthingales Midwest. Added Vogue to the list of fabric stores; added ostrich.com to Links page. Rewrote my personal notes on stockings and noted that Leg Avenue is messing with the seams on their fishnets. Added suggested searches for female Rockys looking for gold shorts and one new source for men (hard to find; men's swimwear is so modest these days, and men's lingerie has gotten so
Cleaned up the index; noted that, YES, I do update this page, thanks, and removed reference to buying Mick Rock calendars; there hasn't been a new one in a while. Removed reference to posting Belasco shoe photos in future; it's done. On the Frank page, noted that the looping sequin pattern on his gloves is referred to in the trade as "vermicelli."
- 5/28/11 Updated broken links.
- 5/13/11 Noted that Boxing Classics now charges $110 for boxing boots and that they take 6 weeks.
- 4/27/11 Added a note to the QA page about how annoying FrayBlock is. Not recommended.
- 4/26/11 Fixed broken links to fishnet gauntlets.
- 4/23/11 Fixed broken link to the Rocky shorts on the Rocky page. Updated the Magenta page with more feather duster information, where to buy colored feather feather dusters, and my experience gluing feathers to mine. Added more useful supplies to the QA page, including some which are probably obvious to anyone who sews regularly.
- 4/16/11 Updated comments about the official Riff Raff costume. It's crap. Added some minor corrections to Brad; also put his undershirt in (can't believe that wasn't listed; if it wasn't, my apologies!). Added the Blu-Ray to the list of sources. Noted that I think Magenta's boots are suede after examining the Blu-Ray.
- 4/1/11 Updated my bio slightly; bought another costume piece and judged at another costume contest.
- 3/12/11 Added a second link for 6-strap garter belts. Fixed up links, included information on the Dolly-37 for Frank heels.
- 2/12/11 Added to the Links page that Andrea now also makes a latex-free eyelash glue.
- 1/25/11 Updated the links page, cleaning up high heeled patent pumps and open-toed sandals. Added some general thoughts about Ellie vs. Pleaser at the beginning of the shoe section; added link to Snaz75's spectator heel with covered back for you crafty people who don't mind cutting off the extra buckle and painting the shoe (it comes in black/red or black/white). Cleaned out all the defunct costumer sites and updated Mina Smith's listing; her site includes a lot of useful stuff (patterns; research photos; technical tips) even if you aren't buying anything.
- 1/2/11 Updated the Tranny page to show Kimi's bowtie is purple velvet and Gaye's hatband is blue/purple. Updated information on Tranny armbands; they bolt is clearly sewn on to a satin band, and the bolt looks gold. Some misc. cleanup. Added Rufus, Pamela and Imogen. Added some minimal information on Eddie's sunglasses to the Eddie page.
- 11/28/10 Updated the QA page, which was showing its age. (Freeze frame a VCR? Really?). Also added some additional information on costume shops/Halloween shops and new types of interfacing (Timtex; Peltex) in addition to a reference to buckram. Added the suggestion of searching cosplay forums to the Links page and removed several inactive costumers.
- 9/19/10 Fixed broken links for tailcoats on the Links page; added note that the most common ladies' sequin tailcoat really is swallowtail.
- 7/23/10 Added Outfitter Wigs' web address. Cleaned up broken links.
- 7/18/10 Cleaned up the fishnet tights listing on the Links page.
- 7/11/10 Noted on the Links page that Yandy lingerie has changed their shipping policies: $70 minimum for free shipping. Boo, hiss.
- 6/27/2010 Removed link for the Travel Trunk Company maid/waitress dresses. They're 404. Wish I had bought one.
- 6/23/2010 Revised and abridged Mina Smith listing at her request. Updated the "Coming Soon!" page and the index to indicate that photos of the Columbia bustier and boa, in addition to Frank's floorshow shoe, are actually posted. Tweaked bio. Massive update to Tranny page; posted unvetted details by Mike Allen on 8 Trannies.
- 6/19/2010 Updated information for
Mina of Columbia’s Closet/Sew Eccentric. New website and she’s taking
- 3/17/2010 Updated the links page. Farthingales LA now forwards
visitors to Vogue Fabrics' website. Posted alternate location for
Ex-Deliveryboy.com Eddie costume help. Added another source for sequin
fabric. Fixed the links for various Beatle boots sites, notably
Pennangalan.com, which now links to the Cuban heel Beatle boot, which is
either new or I overlooked it before.
- 12/25/2009 Added the suggestion to use cream of tartar and
vinegar to remove rust stains to the QA page. Also added a plug for
Scotchgard as a fabric protectant. Added Columbia boa photos to the main
page and to the Floor Show section for Columbia, Brad, Janet and Rocky.
- 10/23/2009 Added an additional source for metallic gold wrestling
trunks; deleted Flirty Lingerie's listing for lamé wrestling
trunks. Sadly, this is a lingerie fashion trend that appears to be over.
Updated the makeup page with thoughts on mascara; removed reference to
Sephora selling latex-free eyelash glue (they don't any more; another
source is listed on the links page). Updated some colors and preferences;
noted that skin tone and theater lighting make a big difference in what
colors to use. Added Farthingales Los Angeles to the Links page...much to
my consternation, shortly after I discovered them, they're revamping their
webpage and linking all shopping cart items to Vogue Fabrics' website.
We'll see how that goes.
- 10/19/2009 Updated the index page with the new price per yard of
Larry's Columbia fabric - it's increased to $50 a yard after nearly 10
years without a price increase. Fixed some broken links on the Links page
and added Yandy.com as a stocking supplier (very cheap, good selection of
sheer backseam stockings; free shipping). Added the web address for
Daytona Trimming and Braid. Updated Amy Balot's costume site with the new
address; added Deadly Sting Tattoos, who do nice-looking temporary BOSS
- 6/3/2009 Updated the Floorshow shoe page with a photo showing
an orange sequin. Removed references to orange rhinestones on the Frank
- 5/31/09 Posted the Columbia bustier photos; updated the
Columbia page to note that her bustier fastens with hooks and eyes, not a
- 5/30/09 Added Bruce to the Thank You List. Corrected
terminology for Frank's Sweet T and lab shoes to "peep toe"
instead of open toe (floorshow really is more an open toe); added that all
his shoes are d'Orsay style (sides of foot exposed) and commented on the
lack of curve in the heels; suggested 4"-5" height. Noted that
the vamp for Frank's floorshow shoe is scalloped, a detail I never noticed
until I examined one of the actual shoes in person. Added note about coque
feathers on the Frank page; changed the crown to a "princess"
crown and added a note about the availability of prop cigarettes. Noted that
fur boas can be found at vintage shops or eBay. On the Links page added a
glossary of shoe terms and noted that much better models for Frank shoes
are available now than the 557-LEA I used to recommend and that it's
starting to go on clearance. Added Lamplight Feathers to the Links page
and noted that I've bought one of Liz's Magenta wigs. Uploaded photos of
Frank's floorshow shoe and linked from the index page and the Frank page.
Noted on the Magenta details page that the one person I know who's created
beautiful Magenta hair does something with sponge rollers and rag curls.
More details once (if) I learn to do it.
- 5/17/09 Cleaned up unclear and repetitive language on the
index page. Corrected terminology and general description of the
badges/patches on Frank's jacket on the Frank page. Removed any reference
to the M badges being Metro or Matchless; they're Matchless. Updated the
Details page with the same terminology ("badges" instead of
"pins"; replaced "cloisonne" with enameL) and updated
eBay information on finding Hell's Angels stuff.
- 5/14/09 Moved Saffron to the Retired/On Hiatus costumers on
the Links page. Added Luis A. from Miami to the Thank You page.
- 5/13/09 Updated some Thank Yous to remove last names. If you
need this done, please ask. Updated the Links page; added Amy Wake's new
costume site; organized costumers into UK, US, and retired; updated the
link to non-latex eyelash glue; added Mina Smith's new costume blog.
Updated the QA page with notes on costume care (added references to Dreft and
Ivory Snow; suggested nailpolish to keep sequins from decoloring, etc.).
Added note that Playtex sells pink dishwashing gloves every October to the
QA page, with a link on the Links page.
- 10/4/08 Finally posted the details on the yellow and red
sequin gauntlets and the fishnet gauntlet from the Belasco. Also posted
some photos of the Belasco shoe (pretty trashed). Posted Dawn Henline's
photos of the Rocky shorts and a few of mine - the external link to them
has been dead for at least a year.
- 10/3/08 On the Frank page, noted that when I discuss
"staggered" rhinestones, they're in a checkerboard type pattern.
Tip o' the hat to Seth Morris for the terminology suggestion.
- 9/29/08 Updated the information on Eddie's slingshot, noting
that the "lace" it's on around his neck is the elastic that
comes with the slingshot.
- 9/18/08 Updated the Links page with new recommendations for
Columbia shoes: Sansha has a better shape than the Bloch or Capezio I used
to recommend. Thanks to venus from bl for the tip!
- 8/16/08 Updated information on sequined gauntlets from
Bandshoppe.com; updated listings for Sew Eccentric, Timeslip Clothing (on
hiatus) and Amy Balot (formerly of Zombiegirl).
- 7/27/08 Updated information for costumers on the Links page;
Saffron's site is down and Shawn Anthony is taking commissions again.
- 6/15/08 Updated site information for ZG Apparel (Amy Balot is
taking commissions again). Added suggestion that folks try UK eBay instead
of just eBay on the Links page. Added Tom Finch's notes on his discussion
of Dr. Scott's costume with Sue Blane to the Dr. Scott page. Updated the
Thank You list. Noted that Frank's floor show shoes are spangled with red
and orange rhinestones and that they're different sizes (can't prove this
on the DVD, but I've now seen the original shoe). Shoe is by Terry de
Havilland. Added links for cheap tailcoats and Riff wigs from Make Believe
Costume to the Links page.
- 3/10/08 Updated contact information for Costumes by Jill and
Missy on the Links page.
- 3/8/08 Updated Mark Miller's information on the links page;
Mark is no longer taking commissions. Noted that Shawn Anthony is on
hiatus from making costumes.
- 2/24/08 Added link to the Ellie 557-LEA platform sandal at
Snaz75 to the links page. It's a good if non-exact Frank shoe, and is now
available for about a third of what I paid for mine.
- 6/13/07 Added a pre-floorshow costume description to the Frank
page. Added non-latex eyelash glue to the Links list.
- 6/5/07 Called Frank Bee about their tailcoats; they confirmed
that "what you see is what you get." So if you want a
swallowtail sequined tailcoat, you'll have to order the men's model ($270)
or modify the women's square-cut tails. Added a link for 6-strap
garterbelts to the Links list (thanks, Sam!). Added ZG Creations by Amy
Balot to the Costumers listing on the Links page.
- 6/3/07 Added a link for very reasonably-priced sequin
tailcoats to the Links page. Thanks to Venus from the rhpscostumes
LiveJournal group. Mina also pointed out the Magic Makers sell tailcoats. Updated
information on Broadway Fabrics and added Daytona Braids and Trimming,
with a link to fashionstudentsource.com that might help NYC area folks.
Changed my guesstimated height of Columbia's tap shoes to 1.5" after
staring at tap shoe photos, and added listings for the Capezio 455 and
Bloch S0323 in place of the old Capezio 450 links on the Links page. I
think the heels are a better match. Added a link to Sock Dreams, who carry
interesting armwear that isn't quite right but is quite intriguing. Deleted
dancewear.com, as the site's disappeared. Added another model of seamed
Lycra fishnet tights, available in L/XL for about $12; added a source for
Brad glasses and finally found a US source for Beatle Boots (probably
- 4/14/07 Finally removed my last name from the page. Updated
the costumers section of the Sources page. Added a link to the Columbia
page to the main page notice for multisequined fabric.
- 3/28/07 Added a disclaimer after receiving yet another note
from a costumer who used this page to more thoroughly copy Sue Blane's
designs for a production of the play. Boo hiss.
- 3/6/07 Minor changes to Janet's page: noted that the easiest
way to find a good hat is apparently to find one on eBay and modify it;
after learning what snap clips are called, noted they're a possible base
for homemade Janet barrettes.
- 3/1/07 Updated information on Mick Rock: Rocky Horror. Who
knows if it will ever come out in paperback. Good news: used copies are
available at amazon.de . How good is your German? Updated bio and started
removing last names (ah, the joys of employment in the age of Google).
- 2/19/07 On the Tips and Tricks page, noted that Lexol is a
brand of leather conditioner sold in shoe shops. Noted that petroleum
jelly is supposed to be useful for polishing patent leather (guess I
should try it).
- 2/13/07 After checking Mick Rock's book, noted that Rocky's
corset has 16 eyelets. Determined that Columbia's shoes have sequins on
them, not rhinestones. Thanks to bttrpr for starting the discussion on the
rhpscostumes Livejournal group. Noted that Frank's lab shoes have
unglittered ankle straps and a silver buckle and that there are little
tiny spacer beads between the pearls.
- 1/22/07 Updated Saffron's email address on the Links page.
- 1/21/07 On the Columbia page, noted that I don't know if her
shoes are spangled with rhinestones or sequins. Thanks to the rhpscostumes
group for bringing this up.
- 1/7/07 On the Links page, noted that Broadway Fabrics is now
on-line and will give you 10% off if you mention you saw them on-line.
Don't know if they have multisequined fabric again; I did ask...
- 12/28/06 Noted that the Eddie theater mask ring is a Beau
Sterling design. Thanks to Larry, Shawn Anthony and Ashford Wyrd for
pointing this out and confirming it.
- 12/20/06 Fixed a broken link to the Belasco corset page on the
Coming Up page (thanks, Mark). Fixed a ton of broken links Arthur Levesque
was nice enough to point out. Added a site that does satin swim trunks to
the Links page, and added a site that does chromed German helmets. Removed
the "Coming Soon" notes about Larry's costume pieces on the main
page and the "Coming Up" page. Obviously, since I took the
photos in May, "soon" does not apply. (They are still coming.)
Noted that Brad and Janet's lab jackets have notched lapels. Noted that
Eddie's helmet is not just "silver" but "silver
chrome" and added some picky detail on his drama masks ring.
- 12/19/06 Updated the Links page, adding Mark Miller and Pixy
Creations (from whom I bought a set of 4 boas) as costumers; updated Shawn
Anthony's and Saffron's information (for the record, I bought my last
dress from her). Fixed some broken tap shoe links; updated my bio. Added
note that some Columbias buy shoes without taps to the Columbia page.
- 9/11/06 Recorded my disappointing experience with the new
"bonds to plastic" spray paint, and added acetone to the list of
useful items on the Tips and Tricks page.
- 9/8/06 Removed the costumers yahoogroup from the Links page -
it no longer exists. Added the new Rocky Horror Costume Forum. Updated
eBay comments on the Tips and Tricks page. Started uploading photos of the
red corset from the 1975 Belasco play (NOT FROM THE MOVIE!) on the index
- 8/2/06 Noted on the links page that Traci Hunnewell is no
longer taking commissions for RH costumes from the public.
- 5/24/06 While packing the dinner corset up to show at a convention,
noticed a few more details and corrected them on the Frank Details page.
- 4/25/06 Removed outdated costumer info from the Links page.
- 4/18/06 Consolidated contact info for the various Rocky Horror
still sources to the links page. (Jerry Ohlinger's physical location has
- 12/26/05 Updated my email address and removed dead links to the
Pink Invaders on the bio page.
- 12/6/05 Added costume care and cleaning tips to the Tips and
- 11/10/05 With regrets, removed GoodOrient from the Links
list--they no longer sell silk "happy coats," as far as I can
- 10/21/05 Made minor corrections to my personal notes on Magenta
foundation on the makeup page
and removed a reference to orange-based lipstick for Magenta. Noted on the
Links page that Alisa's Cosplay Services is no longer taking commissions
and replaced In Step with Theatre House as a source for wrist-length
lamé gloves. Added source for Mickey Mouse ears and noted that name
silver name necklaces plated in gold are now available for $40 (a steal
for the accurate Janet).
- 8/19/05 Added some information on materials of construction to
the spacesuit section of the Riff Details page. Began working on a
preliminary Tranny costume page. Added the "Celluloid Jam"
LiveJournal page (Larry Viezel's rare photos) to the Links page. Added
Mike Allen, who's been providing me with Tranny details, to the Thank You
page. Revised Mina Smith's entry on the Links page (she's been out of the
Rocky costume biz for most of 4 years now).
- 7/27/05 General cleaning up after switching webhosting from
Cosmo's to Zenin's. Updated the Thank You page to reflect this and removed
the link to Riff Rag's page, which has disappeared. Added Brigitte Pistol,
Hanah from Wisconsin, and the rhpscostumes LiveJournal group the Thank You
page. Updated the Rare RHPS Photo site on the Links page. Noted that
Columbia's tap shoes *button*, not buckle, on the Columbia page.
- 7/3/05 Removed date information on Larry Viezel's custom
Columbia fabric on the Index page. He had the first bolt made in 2003 and
still has some for sale as of 6/05. Reorganized the right side of
Columbia's shorts on the Columbia details page and noted the location of
the side seam, and that there are two separate cuffs, not one cuff all the
way around the leghole. Confused yet? Buy the 2005 Mick Rock calendar and
look at July. Corrected the spacesuit section (bitrot?) on the Magenta
page; corrected the number of points on the space boots there and on the
Riff page. Noted that the April 2005 Mick Rock photo shows the
anklet/boots/sides of the spacesuits clearly. Updated the spacesuit info
on the Riff details page, noting TimTex as a stiffening option, among
other things. Updated info on Columbia's corset on the Columbia page and
on Janet's on the Janet details page. Yes, ladies, the corsets are
- 6/30/05 Fixed some broken photo links on the Brad, Columbia,
Frank, Janet and Magenta details pages and the Eddie page.
- 6/28/05 Updated the main page with new information on the
different versions of Mick Rock's upcoming books and the information that
Mike Scott also does reproduction jackets. Removed a broken link from the
- 6/27/05 Updated the main page, adding plugs for Mick Rock's upcoming
book and a link to the Frank jacket page put up by PredictaMike. Also added a
note that I own one of Frank's Belasco shoes. Noted that I'd checked out
some of Liz's wigs and Jill and Missy's costumes at the 2005 Vegas con.
Updated my bio.
- 6/1/05 Fixed some links on the Links page.
- 3/26/05 More stage makeup comments on the Makeup page.
- 10/5/04 Updated the website and contact info for My Favorite
Obsession wigs. They've lowered their prices and added a guarantee...well
worth a look.
- 10/2/04 Did some tests with various eyebrow pencils and some
eyeliner, putting stage makeup brands head to head with street makeup.
Updated the Makeup page with the results, as well as personal
recommendations for foundation and eyeshadow. Added some tips on applying
liquid eyeliner and fessed up to giving up clown white in favor of
foundation (something readers of this page have urged me to do for years).
Added a link to MAC Cosmetics to the Links page.
- 9/19/04 Updated the Tips and Tricks page with notes on
eyeshadow from Ben Franklin and department stores; noted that Hot Topic
carries makeup and lingerie.
- 8/13/04 Updated some dead links; noted on the Riff page that
while the space gun may be chrome, gold spraypaint usually looks better
than silver. Updated references to Crazed Imaginations in my bio (sadly,
it's closing). Made minor updates to the Makeup page about face powder.
- 7/12/04 Updated my bio; I've moved again...updated Timeslip
Clothing links on the Links page.
- 7/8/04 Added link to the Dentonvale Costumes page (a how-to
page) to the Links page, and added cheaper Beatle Boot sources. Noted that
Larry's custom Columbia bustier fabric has sold out. Updated Timeslip
Clothing information. Added additional information on making eyebrows
disappear (Kryolan eyebrow plastic; Elmer's Glue!).
- 6/2/04 Fixed broken Band Shoppe link on the links page
and updated gold swimtrunks links (ah, fashion, fickle fashion...)
- 3/31/04 Noted on the links page
that I've seen the surgery gown from the Veterinary Apparel Company. Looks
- 3/20/04 Reorganized the text for Rocky's trunks, and noted
that the Myrtle Beach shorts are elasticized at the waist and around the
legs. Noted that Frank's gold gauntlet hooks over his middle finger after
someone asked. Added the idea of applying astringent pre-makeup and some
detail on applying fake eyelashes (with the warning that eyelash glue
contains latex) to the makeup page,
as well as details on my continuing quest for a Magenta foundation I like.
Minor changes to bio.
- 3/14/04 Updated the link to Rocky's trunks photos at the Hard
Rock in Myrtle Beach. Added a few details on how Rocky's shorts are
assembled, noting that the legs and waist are covered with a narrow strip
of leather (like bias tape).
- 2/22/04 Noted that Riff's tuxedo vest is pique on the Riff detail page. Thanks to Shawn Anthony for
the tip. Added the Mick Rock 2004 calendar to the sources on the the Thank You page
and made a slight clarification about the buttons on Riff's tux. Also added the Mick Rock 2004
calendar as an additional source proving Frank's corset is sequined, not
rhinestoned, on the Frank detail
- 1/21/04 Added Sherri S. Brown to the Thank You page and added
instructions for using velcro to hold Magenta's apron straps in place to the Magenta
- 12/14/03 Updated my bio.
- 12/9/03 Noted which studs on Frank's jacket are domed or
"nailhead" on the Frank detail
page. Added sources for rhinestones on the links page.
Clarified language for Frank's rhinestone anklet on the Frank page. Added
a note about hot glue guns as an alternative to sewing (!) to the Q&A page.
Noted on the makeup and links page that makeup is discussed in the
rhpscostumes LiveJournal group.
- 11/30/03 Updated Magenta's makeup on the makeup page,
noting that she wears both purple and brown eyeshadow. Makeup plan is
updated to match, and four new photos are uploaded to the makeup page.
- 11/7/03 Noted in the Q&A that fabric should be preshrunk
before making costumes out of it.
- 11/1/03 Updated comments on commercial Magenta dress after
getting a good closeup look at one.
- 10/30/03 Updated the Mina Smith saga on the links page.
Added costume-by-costume breakdown of the commercial costumes, which I
like less and less as I get a closer look at them.
- 10/22/03 Included space boots in listing of Magenta's space
costume (oops). Added note to Riff's space suit details that Magenta's
boots have four points; noted existence of (very expensive) gold binding
tape. Added information on fabric-covered buttons, machine contrast
stitching, dyeing, boning by the yard, ratios, and bias tape to the Q&A page
- 10/22/03 Noted on the Q&A page
that shoe repair shops will cut (and stitch up afterwards) your boots if
you need space boots, open-toed Frank boots, etc. I love mine!! Also noted
that many people like to hunt for costume pieces on eBay. I don't, but
hey, it might work for you...
- 10/11/03 Updated the link to green surgical gowns on the links page.
- 9/17/03 Removed link to Mike Phillips' Riff wigs (site has
disappeared) and cleaned up other dead links.
- 8/28/03 Noted on the Links page that Alisa Chan may not be
available currently to make costumes, according to her site. I'm making
- 7/29/03 Changed the email address for Custom Creations on the
link page. Reposted missing Magenta chiffon photo on the Magenta details
- 7/22/03 Added a link for correctly-colored Columbia bustier
fabric to the main page. This is a custom order (one bolt of fabric), so
the link is temporary.
- 7/16/03 Noted on the makeup page
that I won't post specific colors or catalog numbers of street makeup.
They just change too fast. On that subject, noted that I have no idea if
Revlon still makes temporary tattoo sealer, after someone asked about it.
Probably not: it hit the market in 1996...On the links page,
noted that square dance shoes are an option for Columbias, though it seems
tap shoes are probably cheaper.
- 7/6/03 Added corrected makeup plan for Colubmia to the makeup page.
Added a few more Columbia makeup photos from Time Warp; cross-linked one
to the Columbia page to point out the bow on Columbia's hat. Also added a
link to a site that sells cheetah fabric to the links page.
- 6/28/03 Noted that Saffron is not taking new orders on the links page.
Added a "forums" section and added the LiveJournal and
YahooGroups RH costume forums.
- 6/26/03 Uploaded photos of Brad's wedding ensemble to the Brad page.
- 6/18/03 Uploaded new Shawn Anthony bio to the links page
; minor adjustments to Mina Devantier section, noting legal action has
been commenced. Changed Molly Roberson's name on the Thank You list.
- 5/26/03 Added shoe images and notes on dancer's fishnets to
the Columbia page. Added another shorts
photo to the Columbia details page. Added
backseamed fishnet pantyhose/tights to the links page
and updated the tap shoes section. Added Crimson Vision to the Costumers
list. Added a link to a wig care FAQ to the Wigs section. Added notes on
where to buy E6000/Shoe Goo to the Q&A page;
added drugstores to the discount stores entry and added an entry for home
repair superstores. Added Molly from Nashville to the Thank You list for
an idea on what to do with long-line bras besides swear at them (make
Columbia bustiers!). Added the Philly con to my credentials on the Bio
- 4/14/03 Updated bio and other references to my living in
France. I now live in Tennessee. Committed to photographing the Belasco
costume pieces by the end of 2003, when all of my stuff and I should
finally be in the same state. Deleted link to Mina Smith's Costumiere site
as it's apparently disappeared; added her email address, which wasn't hard
to find. Added a few more Rocky trunks sites, including a place that will
do it custom, plus a site for waitress/Magenta dresses, to the links page.
- 3/19/03 Corrected Dawn Henline's name on the thank you list
and updated the Rocky's shorts external link to its new improved address.
- 3/10/03 Removed outdated contact information for Mina Smith.
- 2/7/03 Added Custom Creations by Jill and Missy to the
Costumer list on the links page.
- 11/29/02 Added some shoe sites, fabric sites, nameplate
necklaces, and information on Brad's style of underwear to the links page.
- 11/12/02 Noted that Broadway Fabrics is out of multisequined
fabric on the links
page and noted that no, it wasn't the exact fabric. (I haven't
seen anything even close to the exact fabric by the yard for at least 10
years now.) Added new source for skeleton keychains.
- 11/8/02 Added very minor comments on Magenta's eyemakeup and
Riff's lips to the makeup page.
Noted on the Magenta page that her boots probably are satin, not suede.
Who knows. Updated thank you list.
- 11/6/02 Updated comments on the commercial Riff wig on the to
page; deleted reference to rockypatterns message board.
- 11/3/02 When re-watching "Dammit Janet" I could have
sworn I saw gussets on Brad's loafers; noted this as further evidence
they're loafers on the Brad page.
Confirmed that the Crim's shoes are black (they glint a little). Deleted
reference to a watch on the Crim page--I
thought I saw something once and haven't been able to confirm it for 5
years...also made some fairly major changes to the makeup page,
as this is the first time I've watched the DVD strictly for that. Changes
were made to Frank, Janet, Riff, Magenta and Columbia. Added a new makeup
photos page with a separate Frank
makeup photos page. Added comments about the shape of Columbia's
hair, and noted Eddie wears bangs to their respective character pages.
Added Ex-Deliveryboy.com and Shawn Anthony.com 's costume lists, both
based on this one, to the links page.
- 9/17/02 Added a link on several pages to the new Rocky's Trunk Photos page. Color photos of Rocky's
shorts on display at the Myrtle Beach, SC Hard Rock. Drool. Added a
warning about customer servicefor Costumiere to the links page
and added several very promising-looking links. Updated the Thank You page.
Noted on the Columbia page that Uncle Sam costumes can be found around
July 4 as well as at Halloween.
Elaine Truver posted an elegant little sketch for how to modify a
jacket into a tailcoat. I added a link on the Columbia mainpage
and Riff detail page.
- 7/31/02 Added some caveats to the Costumers section of the links page.
Added a new
page of floorshow corset photos, with photos up for Rocky and
- 7/22/02 Re-updated page after glitch put us down for two days
and forced us to reinstate the page from backups. (Please email me if
you find any glitches, missing files, etc.) Updated the Thank You page
and did minor update to bio.
- 6/23/02 Added makeup plans for Frank, Magenta, Riff and
Columbia to the makeup page
(thanks to Melanie La France and Kelly McKivor for creating the plans).
Updated the Thank You page.
- 5/23/02 Noted the presence of black sequins and darker bead
garlands on Frank's
floor show corset and noted that his fishnet
glove for the floorshow has at least two flat red sequins on it.
Also noted that the red garter straps are just sewn on top of the plain
black garter straps on the floorshow garterbelts.
Costumiere's domain name is working again; put it back on the links page.
- 5/20/02 Redid my maid's cap
and changed some suggested dimensions. I also added included basic directions for how to make one.
- 5/10/02 On Frank's jacket
removed note about the Rock N Roll Special patch being associated with the
59 Club (apparently it isn't).
- 5/8/02 On Frank's jacket
clarified note about Union Jack stripes; added bullets to list of patches
on back of jacket. Added new link for Costumiere on the links page since their domain name stopped
- 5/3/02 On Frank's jacket
corrected 59 Club patch descriptions; added Rock N Rock Special and Road
Runner patch descriptions.
- 4/21/02 Posted fab photo from Larry and new description for Crim's tie.
- 3/28/02 After finding out it had been discontinued, moved
reference to Costumiere's 3-week guarantee on the links
- 3/16/02 Updated the link for Frank surgeon's gown on the links page.
- 3/13/02 Added sources for skull and crossbones pins and steel
helmets for Eddie on the links page. Added
skull and crossbones pin info and cheetah info to the Eddie details page. Added Edward Marlowe to the
- 3/11/02 I'd been meaning for ages to check exactly what sort
of spotted feline had solid spots for Eddie's jacket
lining; after seeing that Mark Tomaino said cheetah, I finally
checked (and he's right). Added additional description to the information
for Eddie's helmet. Also noted that the
source we list for skeleteon keychains on the links
page is out of skeletons with red eyes. Added a new source for good
measure. Also added sources for iron cross and comedy/tragedy rings, and
the most basic "how to make costumes" site yet.
- 3/7/02 Slightly updated bio; added List logo to makeup and links
pages; updated thank you page.
- 1/1/02 Corrected a credit for noting the buttons on Frank's
gloves and added a comment about making the rhinestone anklet on the Frank page.
- 12/8/01 Added one or two comments to the makeup page (Riff; minor comments on Frank's
blush and Dr. Scott's hair).
- 12/7/01 Noted that Alisa's Cosplay site also has Janet and
Columbia costume pictures on the links
- 12/6/01 Found a nifty source list at Saffron's Timeslip Designs
site (nice Frank shoes with closed heels!); added it to the links page.
- 12/5/01 Slightly changed the description of Janet's lab coat for clarity. Found out that
the correct term for Frank's green lab outfit is a "surgeon's
gown"; corrected the term on the Frank pages and added a source for
surgeon's gowns and white labcoats to the links
page. Also added a source for gorgeous gold boxing boots; Rockys take
note. Added notes about the new links to the Dr. Scott, Frank and Rocky
- 12/2/01 Added another Dr. Scott blanket source to the links page.
- 12/1/01 Added "Student's Guide to RHPS Costumes" to
the links page and updated the links,
adding a new costumer, too (Alisa's Cosplay Services), a possible source
for sequined tailcoats, and a direct link for the exact tartan for Dr.
- 11/27/01 Noted that the winged skull patch on Frank's jacket is probably a UK Hell's
- 11/14/01 Noted Sue Blane's confirmation that there were
multiple pairs of Rocky shorts and that the Myrtle Beach Hard Rock Cafe
(which has one of them) describes the rhinestones as red and pink. See the
- 10/31/01 Removed some dead links from the links
page and noted a few problems people had had with some of the costumers
- 8/26/01 Added gorgeous full-body black and white side view to
the Frank jacket description.
Noted that the lower left hand patch on the back of the jacket is probably
Sylvester the cat.
- 8/25/01Noted that there are rhinestones on the black parts of
Frank's Sweet T shoes.
- 8/19/01 Noted that Frank's
floorshow corset has black sequins (and it looks like a few gold
ones). Also noted that the floor show garter belts are satin with black
findings. Noted number of panels and lining color of the floorshow corsets,
as well as noting that they hook up the back. NOTE: the number of panels
can only be seen on Columbia's corset, and I have only seen the lining on
Rocky's. Draw your own conclusions...
Also added link to http://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/page-adultcostumes25-rocky-horror.html,
which is selling cheap Halloween versions of the Rocky costumes.
- 8/7/01 Made a few minor modifications for the notes on the
patches on the back of Frank's jacket.
- 8/6/01 Added link to Michael Phillips' Riff wigs site to the links page, changed the description of the
decoration on Crim's ascot from sequins to beads, noted that Frank's
silver gloves button at the wrist, and finally noted that Magenta's
feather duster is multicolored. Gotta love the DVD...
- 7/25/01 Added suggestion for Magenta button loops and
additonal sleeve pleat information to the Magenta
- 7/8/01 Added the "Golden Sphincter" award to my bio
and spruced up the Beatle Boots page.
- 6/11/01 Updated my email address.
- 4/15/01 Added details to Makeup Tips,
including a few brand recommendations.
- 4/14/01 More DVD work...added details to Brad's wedding jacket and Riff's tux.
- 4/6/01 More DVD work...added details to Frank's jacket.
- 4/4/01 Spent some quality time with the DVD and slightly updated
the order of the lamé stripes on Columbia's
shorts, with both descriptions and new pictures. Added detail
about the decoration on Eddie's boots
and added details about Eddie's jacket
- 3/31/01 Added note about hemming lamé stripes to the Columbia page. Added metallic ribbon,
lingerie/corsetry supplies, and fishnet gauntlet sites to the links page. Added note to the skeleton keychain
link. Added note about finding Dr. Scott glasses at Walgreen's. Added
details about Brad's wedding scene outfit (ringbox, cufflinks).
- 3/19/01 Spent two minutes searching on-line and added the
resultant link for skeleton keychains.
- 2/7/01 Added detail on the direction of the sequins on Columbia's jacket.
- 2/4/01 Noted Eddie's belt as coarsely-grained instead of
lizard-textured on the Eddie page. Added
minor note about Riff's low-cut vest.
- 2/3/01 Added information on Goodorient.com's silk embroidered
robes to the Links page.
- 2/2/01 Added lapel information to the Riff
page, and added a link for the Beatle
Boots page which has a good match for Riff's boots.
- 2/1/01 Updated Costumer
section on the Links page, deleting costumers who no longer make costumes
and adding Liz Stockton's Rocky Horror wig page.
- 12/4/00 Added a plea to Rockys to please pad their gold
shorts. It's more authentic...and in better taste.
- 12/3/00 Re-added the chain loops on Eddie's jeans and confirmed some minor
details on the back of the jacket from Meat Loaf's interview on the DVD.
Updated Mina Smith's information on the Costumer's
section of Links page.
- 11/19/00 Re-confirmed the "Royal Enfield" patches on Frank's jacket sleeves after being
confused by photos from another collector of what might be Frank's actual
- 11/13/00 Updated the links to Frank's
Dinner Corset to make them Netscape-friendly.
- 11/12/00 Added the first batch of photos of Frank's Dinner Corset to the List.
- 11/2/00 Updated Costumer
section on the Links page. Added info on French-seaming chiffon to the Tips and Tricks page, as well as information
on prepping plastic for painting. Noted that hobby shops and hardware
shops are also good costume resources.
- 10/29/00 Added details on Dr. Scott's
glasses and plaid blanket. Added new image of Frank's dinner corset. Added
information about the bones on
Eddie's "BABY" letters.
- 10/28/00 Added details to Frank's
dinner corset after getting a chance to examine it in person.
Warned not to make Frank's Sweet T corset
too short. Added detail about lace detail on Janet's
- 9/24/00 Updated Costume & Prop Tips
& Tricks and added new movie still site, Still Things,
to the Links page.
- 9/21/00 Added photos: Magenta's
sleeve pleats, Eddie's belt
(showing the lizardskin texture), and new closeup photos of Columbia's shorts (front right side).
- 8/27/00 Added note about the texture of Riff's hair, which should be stringy and
Noted that floorshow corsets have
Added description of the color of Rocky's
rhinestone R from an auction catalog (with photo, sadly in black
- 8/24/00 Added additional details on the construction of Magenta's dinner dress.
Noted that Magenta's boots are probably
- 8/6/00 Noted that trim and waist darts do not line up on Janet's pink dress.
Added note about Janet doubling the chain on her purse
after wedding scene and refined description of purse.
- 7/26/00 Added new floorshow corset pictures: Janet, Brad,
Columbia, and Rocky
- 6/19/00 Added the fact that Dr. Scott's cuff buttons are dark
to the Dr.
Scott page. Noted that Frank's leather jacket tiger patch is
indeed a Triumph tiger on the Frank detail
- 5/26/00 Added some thoughts on eyemakeup to the makeup page:
I've discovered the joy of grease pencils, and noted that baby oil does a
great job removing eyelash glue.
- 5/20/00 Added gold ring to Columbia's dog collar
on the main Columbia page (it was already noted on the detail page).
Updated information about the framing of the gold ring on Columbia's dog collar
on the detail page.
- 5/20/00 Added additional detail about Brad's white
underwear. Jockey claims the inverted Y-front is a Jockey exclusive.
- 4/14/00 Added additional detail on the details of Brad's rain
- 3/19/00 Added comment from Sue Blane that she put sequins on Frank's black
- 3/2/00 Noted that Gene Chiovari's choice for floor show boas
is organdy, not organza.
- 2/23/00 Added Trixie image to Trixie
Started hotlinking "What's New" page.
- 2/14/00 Added address for Mina Smith in Costumer's
section of Links page.
Added more detail on the letters/tigerhead on the back of Frank's
- 2/12/00 Added note about boning to Frank's
floorshow corset details. Noted that red corset material is faded.
Added note about color/eyelet in Eddie's skull keychain. Deleted
assumption that the skull is plastic.
Added note about sparse sequins on the side of the floorshow corsets to
Janet's detail page.
Deleted reference to cream-colored lining on Brad's suitjacket pockets. It
looks like something sticking out of the pocket.
- 2/11/00 Added Mina Smith to Costumer's
section of Links page.
- 2/06/00 Started What's New page. Added the number of eyelets
to Brad's corset, and noted that for Brad, Janet, Rocky and Columbia the
fishnet glove is seamed.
Upgraded low-res Magenta dinner dress and space suit images; noted that
Rocky's shorts straps are attached at the stitch lines, not the top and
bottom of the shorts. Added notes on shape of Frank wig; upgraded bio.
to the Costume List Index