What's Coming Up (But Don't Hold Your Breath):
- First North American Tour costume photos: Magenta's chiffon "dinner outfit" and apron. If there's interest, I'll post her panties and bra, too, but they look nothing like the film.
- Where are they now: what we know about where original costumes from the film are today
- Shock Treatment costumes. I've contributed notes to a couple of sites that do list Shock Treatment costumes.
No one's really gone the distance with this, and while I'd prefer to someone who actually dresses up for Shock Treatment do this, I've been waiting 15 years and it hasn't happened. Since this was until recently on the "Not happening" list, it may take a while.
What's Not Coming Up:
Sorry, I would love to do the following but I just don't have time.
Interested in helping? Please
email me. All contributions will be properly credited (though as with anything else, nothing will be posted to the site til I've verified it).
- An image map of the badges on Frank's jacket.
Actually, I probably have the time, but I have no idea how to do the image map. There are a lot of really beautiful, seriously detailed Frank jackets out there now, so obviously people are figuring it out.
- More makeup plans. I can't draw, so no more of these are coming up until someone else draws some for me.